Tuesday, February 21, 2012


THE KLONDIKE? WHY?


I can not for the life of me understand why anyone would want to sleep in the snow when it is only 8 degrees. Russell, Hayden and Daniel along with the scouts and dad thought it would be fun, especially since it has been the only real winter we've gotten.

Dalton and I had frozen burritos for dinner heated in the microwave and decided to take the boys some hot chocolate since they forgot that. By the time we headed home from the foolishness, the temperature gauge read 8 degrees. That night Dalton prayed that all the scouts would wake up alive in the morning. I said AMEN to that!

I think my boys were ready to come home after breakfast. I packed them an already made omelet with a toasted English muffin on top that all they had to do is warm up by the fire. The Bishop tried to keep up with pancakes for all the boys who forgot their breakfast. The Bishop said to Russell,"Mama sure do take good care of you!" You better believe it!
I still don't see the thrill of a Klondike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment